OPERATION: world

Thursday, November 17, 2005 at 11:01 PM

Politicking

I'm not one much for going around arguing political agendas I have my facts and that's that. This however reaches beyond politics and stretches out to a basic human need. The need for clean water and for food to eat. This is an awareness campaign and all I ask of you is to do something. Write a blog about it, mention it to a friend, wear a white wristband, support a child, donate food, donate money, campaign, sign a petition, write a letter to your senator....I dunno but don't stand idly by. Its called


This is a cause in which I believe in. Every 3 seconds a child dies: 30,000 a day. I beg you to sponsor a child through Compassion or World Vision. Join in and wear a white wristband. Watch this promo.






not working click THIS


As for me I plan to wear a white wristband. Midway through college I started sponoring a child through World Vision, even then I could give $30 a month, split it up and do $15 with a friend. That was 2 years ago and I'm still sponsoring.



Visit World Vision HERE


At least sign the ONE campaign declaration.
end post
curtis

Post a Comment