OPERATION: world

Friday, December 16, 2005 at 2:38 AM

B-DAY FUN!

Alright so its not my birthday b/c that happens like once in a year and today is not my day. However it was a friend-types birthday, or at least birthday party (12DEC b-day). So they were having a get together with some other friend types and mailed out some invitations for a party.

So remembering how boring my life was decided this would be an opportunity to get out of the barracks. So I headed down the road to Ice Palace for some mean ice skating.

However a big huge corporation rented the WHOLE place out (maybe it was just an LLP), so we sat around and enjoyed the time. Lynette and Nora opened presents.

After a while longer of sitting around we decided to go to Dave and Buster's. We met up at Cold Stone first.

Then we walked over to D&B



that's about it, I had a sprite it was pretty good. came back to home and resumed my life.

Post a Comment