OPERATION: world

Sunday, December 18, 2005 at 2:54 AM

I'm ever closer to having a life.

I'm ever closer to having a life.


I went to the beach today.



Well not this beach, more like Ala Moana Beach Park, a grassy park near the beach.  The weather was absolutely perfect today.  Joey cooked up some BBQ and there was plenty of rice.  We ate and enjoyed the time and crowded around for a game of Cranium.



Muchas fun and great food, the competition wasn't too stiff as Joey, Jusik, and Me dominated.  After the game we went swimming for a while came back lounged around ate some more.  Jason strummed away on his guitar.



I wondered over and looked at the sailboats.




Then I looked at a tree.



It was now time for the sun to go away for the night and so we left first.  Most of the guys headed over to Jason's to play XBOX.  On the way up to his place there was a guy standing outside peeing, it was most awesome.  We played a golf game where I was unmercifully slaughtered. 



I said bye bye and came back home. 


Here's a picture I took a while ago I was meaning to post.  This guy's rear window was busted out and replaced with this curious sign.



All in all a wonderful day with some wonderful friends.  Prepare for a special edition Christmas or Christmas Eve.  Bowl season starts on the 20th I'm ready are you?

Post a Comment