OPERATION: world

Thursday, December 22, 2005 at 2:02 PM

Christmas Time

Christmas Time


Wow are we close to having Christmas or what?  If you said we are close you are right.  Though the weather outside doesn't merit thoughts of Christmas-time here, I'm sure back home it probably does.  I actually saw some snow here, it was on tv, but it was snow.  I did receive a package from home and I opened it early (that's the rule at our house, if it comes in the mail you can open it)


Whoa its big!



So, since it came in mail I was free to open it.



Some good stuff I tell you. Including my stocking.



Yeah I know its hot, but it gets better.  They sent me a tree.  My very own Christmas tree.  I took it out and it looked like the Charlie Brown Christmas tree, so I plugged it in.  I think it looks dang good.  What do you think?



Well pretty exciting I know.  I've got a special Christmas post upcoming so stay tuned, you won't want to miss it.

Post a Comment